Monday, April 25, 2011

Mary Kay Satin Hands Pampering Set!


Every winter, I notice that my hands tend to get a little dry due to extreme winds & very cold temperatures. I'm a stay at home mom so I use my hands quite often to do the dishes, to clean, cook, etc.  Because of the strenuous cooking & cleaning that I do on a daily basis, my hands are always submerged in water, which is known to have chlorine & other chemicals that can dry out  your skin, leaving it looking brittle, cracked, & under moisturized. 


Thanks to Fatina, a Mary Kay Consultant, I was able to try the Mary Kay Satin Hands Pampering Set!  I have heard wonderful comments about this product but have never tired it. I received it as a gift from Fatina, who has been my Mary Kay Beauty Consultant for forever! I was pumped to get to try the whole set in my home for more than one time use!
The New Satin Hands Pampering Set retails for $34.00 and comes in Peach Scent as well as Fragrance Free.
Included in the kit: 
-Bag to Hold all 3 products
-Step 1: Extra Emollient Night Cream
-Step 2: Satin Hands Satin Smoothie Hand Scrub
-Step 3: Satin Hands Hand Cream
Let me just say…I am loving this set!  My hands are so much softer and starting to look quite a bit better than they do in the winter!  I use the scrub a few times a week and use the hand cream in the morning each day as well as the night cream right before bed.  If your looking for a great product to pamper yourself… This is it!
Thanks to Fatina, I no longer have dry, brittle, hands! My hands are softer, smoother, & more moisturized after using the Mary Kay Satin Hands Pampering Set! 
*Please visit Fatina and find your favorite item or an item you would love to try*

0 comments:

Post a Comment